Was the tour operator helpful:

Nov 11, 2019 02:56 PM 76 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Drivify App or Drivify.in is a Portal for Hiring Drivers for Your Cars. Its the Most Systematic App I have ever come across when considering Driver Hire Apps. When You Register you Need to enter your Car details like Make, Model, Transmission Manual or Automatic, Insurance details etc. so when you book a Driver they send an appropriate one suited to your car. I have always hired from them when I Return from late night parties, mostly from Vasai to My Residence at Dahisar, and end up paying approximately INR 550 depending on Traffic conditions and waiting time. They charge INR 399 as basic charges for 1hr 15 mins and INR 40 for every 15 mins after that. The Drivers are well trained, polite and punctual. However, You may not get drivers every time you need them. Thats the downside of Drivify, especially At night times. Although Drivify remains my first choice of hiring Chauffeurs, I need to switch to another Service in case of Driver unavailability. Still, Very Much Recommended.

Drivify