Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Drivezy has Money laundering Process
Oct 01, 2020 12:33 PM 1070 Views
(Updated Oct 01, 2020 12:35 PM)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I have a booking with PNR 5687226091, the booking was in the franchise location when I went to pick up the car the floor staff denied giving the vehicle stating the insurance has been expired for the vehicle and they canceled my booking, I was trying to reach their customer support and in meantime, they added my money to the Drivezy wallet, WITHOUT MY CONFIRMATION, and now all the DRIVEZY locations are closed in Bangalore, I had requested to their CS team to revise my payment to the bank account but they clearly denied stating we don't have that process to transfer the Wallet money to the bank.

NOW the question is when can I use my wallet money? as I mentioned Drivezy locations are closed, they have not renewed their vehicle insurance.

It clearly states that Drivezy has a money laundering process.

request you before choosing Drivezy kindly check weather Drivezy locations are up with renewed vehicle insurance, PLEASE DO NOT FALL INTO THEIR PROCESS, ITS MONEY a LAUNDERING PROCESS.

Drivezy