Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Indore India
Pathetic services
Apr 23, 2019 08:59 AM 14562 Views (via Android App)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Hello friends my name is Anmol molwa and today I am sharing with you my personal and true experience with drivezy.com it was the month of January when we all family things that we should go for a picnic we decided to go on mandav therefore 2nd of January booked Innova car from drivezy services discharge 2000 rupees and extra 1000 rupees for 2 days it was my very bad experience with this is why I am telling this let me explain you,

First of all the arrival time of car was 11: 00 a.m. But that did not came there than I call their customer service which is menelaus even don't know how to handle customers and after 5 minutes of conversation that told me that your car will arrived at 12: 00 a.m. any how we waited for the time but when the cars came it was in very old condition and driver is drunken therefore I can call their customer service about this issue but they did not do anything so I asked them for cancellation of my booking but they told me that your 20% of payment will be reduced if you cancel the booking due to the fear of cancellation we start travelling with that car but at the mid way the car got stoped and when I asked the reason driver driver told me that the engine of this car is not working it told me that now you should adjust yourself I think what kind of services they are providing us not given proper customer service no proper arrival timing even dead the charge extra 1000 rupees for servicing the engine of that car and also we travel from the mid way by another came but they had charged me 3000 rupees Andriod paid 2000 rupees extra came over all it took me 5000 rupees I was very angry towards them not proper services they are providing disgusting services after that I had never book any cab any car from crazy for travelling purposes because they don't provide proper services given the charge very more than other cabs .

I want to suggest you that never book any cars on drivezy.com you will only have to pay more money and also you will lose your precious time and your journey will totally destroy so if you have any emergency or you are going for entertainment of bikini purposes never book drivezy.com if you book it you will only regret after the journey so I would suggest you that there are much more better option at the same prices for that .

Regards