31 Tips

Joliet United States of America
DressVenus.com
Aug 17, 2013 04:51 AM 1684 Views

Ladies let me serve as your EXAMPLE! If you don't want to be disappointed and have your$ totally wasted, only to be shipped the utmost substandard merchandise you can ever received. Then to experience the absolute worse Customer Service in the World., than don't ever, under any circumstances(even if they try to give you;"good discount"), Don't ever patronize this company. The best thing you could ever do for them is treat them like the ENEMY that they are!

dressvenus.com/

This company was the worst online buying experience I've ever had. The customer service was horrible. The product I ordered was poorly made. They wouldn't allow me to return it. They told me that I could order something again and they would, "give me good discount." No, thank you! Then the rep went on to tell me I pay cheap price for dress so if I sent it back I would have to pay delivery and tariffs.

CHEAP PRICE, the dress cost$92 and with shipping, I was out$117. I wouldn't call that CHEAP.