Dehradun Uttarakhand India India
Best among all
Apr 14, 2020 04:32 PM 336 Views (via Android App)

Dream11 is a fantasy sports platform that alliws users to play fantasy cricket, football, kabaddii and basketball. My name is Sagar and I am playing fantasy sports on Dream11 since 4 years. I have tried may other platforms also but I can gaurentee you that this is the best among all. Many people think that dream11 is fraud and they enter their own teams and bots. I also used to think the same as I was loosing earlier but then I realised that the reason of my loss was lack of my knowledge and my weak strategy. After that I canged my way of making teams and I started winning. I have won most of the matches since then. It is very trustworthy and user friendly. I don't have any complaints against them. Their withdrawal takes 5-7 working days but if you have reached level 100 or more you can withdraw instantly. This is their best feature. I recommend people who are interested in playing fantasy sports to join dream11. They are genuine.

Dream11.com