Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Pathetic Medicine or Drug whatever you may say.
Feb 12, 2018 02:30 AM 7858 Views (via Android App)

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

I am 27 year old male. Was using this mintop hair solution medication on dr recommendation for almost a year and half. I used 5ml solution regularly as prescribed on my scalp where I lost hair but slowly after 1 month I started losing more hair every day every wash and also while combing. Also started developing heavy dandruff after 2 weeks of use. Used this product at night 1ml evry night on clean scalp. Year passed but could not see any change in hair growth but it got worse. I have now stopped using it completly anf my hair lost after discontuning it still did not grow back. Once you start using this mintop you have to use for lifetime to keep hair on your head oncr you discontinued the product the somewhat grown hair will fall off. Never use this product its a dangerous drug. Would not recommend.

Dr. Reddy’s Mintop Hair Fall Solution