Fragrance:

Apr 11, 2017 07:59 PM 33796 Views

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

From 2013 I was suffering from sudden hair fall and my scalp was partially bald with lots of dandruff. So, I visited a dermatologist who prescribed me Mintop Forte 5% lotion. Including the lotion he also prescribed me Finax 1 mg tablet and Ketoconazole shampoo. After 30 days of use I found a tremendous change in my hair growth. I found new hair follicle coming out from the empty places. I still apply on the some of the portions on my scalp to get rid of hair loss. The condition of my scalp is now far better than before. This product from Dr.Reddy has an outstanding result on my hairfall and since then I regularly use it once in a day, before going to bed. Mintop Forte 5% 60 ml solution is bit costly, will cost you around Rs.638.00/- for 60ml pack-. This magic solution works by widening the blood vessels, and opening potassium channels, it allows more oxygen, nutrients to the follicle. The composition is Minoxidil Topical 5%. This lotion comes with a dropper so you can apply it on the specific places without wasting. Very convenient to apply. After applying on the affected area on scalp you will find a nice cooling sensation which gives a pretty cool relaxation before I fall asleep.

Dr. Reddy’s Mintop Hair Fall Solution