Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Kkk India
Full of side effects
Jan 11, 2018 02:59 PM 8238 Views (via Android App)

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

I used Mintop Solution from Dr Reddy's labs for about 3 years. And spent almost 7 thousand Rupees soley on this product. Product comes with an attractive packing containing a 60ml Minoxidil 2% solution and it has a very content of Ethanol.

I used to apply it twice a day 2ml each.

I also used its 5% once. But its very much annoying as headache was common.

Good effect : it was able to make the miniature hair follicles to grow. Because of consistency it was able to make you feel all is well to some extent as it somehow managed to keep your head hairy.

Bad Effects:

Mild Headache all the time.

I used to feel very much sleepy all the time. Even if I sit down for some time I used to feel sleepy. Particularly during studies I was feeling very much sleepy. Its because of its high Ethanol content.

It also used to make your skull every time look like wet. And full of dandruff.

It was not able to stop the hair fall in anyway but it just made new hair follicles grow. That too temporary.

If you stop using it hair fall again resumes fully. Even during its use hair fall doesn't stop.

Recommendations : I wouldn't recommend it to anyone for long term use. It may solve your problem temporary but in ling term it has severe side effects.

Dr. Reddy’s Mintop Hair Fall Solution