Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Used for 7 years and developed a bald spot
Jul 12, 2019 09:16 PM 1000 Views (via Mobile)

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

I started to use this product (DrReddy’s Mintop 5% solution) seven years ago in 2012 as this was the only brand available close to where I live. In the beginning it showed very minor signs of improvement. However this was accompanied with lots of itching and so much dandruff that ultimately causes more hair to fall.

As a result of this, I have gradually lost hair for the past seven years with no improvement even if I applied Mintop 5% almost everyday.

The itchiness and dandruff worsened in 2017 after the company introduced a new white bottle (probably made some chemical changes to the medicine as well) and in the last two year I developed a very visible bald spot that even if I never missed a day applying this solution.

So as a customer of 7 years I am extremely disappointed and very dissatisfied with Dr Reddy’s Mintop solution.

I have used Minoxidil from a different brand and it has been working well for me.

Dr. Reddy’s Mintop Hair Fall Solution