Fragrance:

Oct 17, 2017 07:42 PM 9677 Views

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

I was using Tugain 5% solution for the last 5years and I was able to retain my hair and to some extent regain some lost hair, but since last 2 months I started using Mintop 5% solution since Tugain was not there in the shop where I used to buy it regularly. I regret for my decision to use Mintop 5% solution cause my hair loss has become worse and more than that I got some skin rashes and some other skin deceases on my head also. I have decided to stop using Mintop and when I shared my experience with some of my friends they told me that Mintop is the worst minoxidil product available in the market, they told that all the positive reviews you see in the internet are edited by bloggers who are paid 50 - 100 INR for writing positive comments about Dr.Redddy's products and all of them are with fake ID's. I know this Indian companies will go any extent to capture the market and fool the customers. Never trust Dr.Reddy's Pharmaceutical products, they are cheats.

Dr. Reddy’s Mintop Hair Fall Solution