Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Mumbai India
A great solution for hair
Jun 20, 2016 06:08 PM 40919 Views

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Hi people, my self is an engineer working in cement factory where I have to stay continous in cement. So because of this my hair started falling at a rapid rate and a bald patch has been developed at back side.

I tried lots of medicines but nothing worked and one day my friend suggested me a tonic or solution by DR Reddy . Its name is Minoxidil which I started applying on bald patch twice in a day.

Actually I found that this medicine is used  for treatment of cancer patient s where doctors observed that hair growth is tremendous in them so after reading this I also started using this medicine.

In 1 month I observed that my hair fall has stopped and now I found that my hair volume is increasing but at a steady rate. So people I will suggest that you must try this chimical if you have fall of hairs. It is  really good product.

Dr. Reddy’s Mintop Hair Fall Solution