Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Good result with negative impact
May 30, 2017 07:09 PM 24619 Views

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Hello friends now I would like to share my personal experience about this product but before telling u about my experience I would like to tell you something about this product. Mintop is a oil that comes in Cardboard packing and dropper is given for its easy application. usage and application for this product is easy. This need to be applied only on Scalp. The effect for this product is very good but if this is used for along period of time than it may give us a bad effect. I was facing problem of hairfall and I tried many products and home remedy but it had not solved my problem. But one of my friend recomended me Mintop I started using this product and I was very happy with its results, but after using it for 6months I had noticed that my hairs were becoming white and suddenly I started suffering new problem that is hair becoming white. I would not recommend this product to any one.

Dr. Reddy’s Mintop Hair Fall Solution