Plot:

Music:

Cinematography:

Bond! James Bond
Jul 26, 2008 08:46 PM 993 Views
(Updated Jul 26, 2008 08:50 PM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

I watch this movie because I like bond very much. It is first official James Bond film. Actually Mr.Bond created by the great writer Mr. Ian Fleming. As I read in Wikipedia this Dr. No is not his first book about Bond.Its 6th book.

About cast Mr.Bond:- No other person I think I world who I consider as Mr.Bond, except Sir. Sean Connery.

Start of film is very unique & get iconic to bond. The James Bond gun barrel sequence is the traditional opening to every official every Bond film. I like very much.

Bond action is very nice, his every style is very unique & by copying them, I bate everybody get good impression on friends. His cloths, his style of walking, his looking style everything!

I like its sound track also. This music is legendary. When ever its play, we immediately understand Bond is coming.

Dr. No Movie