For Business

### weightloss ###
Oct 11, 2007 03:11 PM 7070 Views
(Updated Oct 11, 2007 03:20 PM)

This is nisha I lost 23 1/2 kg to 24 kg weight in  6 months  I am  software  professional  , ,  getting married soon I hope  I will not put  on after marriage  I have also recommended  2 friends  of mine, I only request  Dr.  Nigam  to come out with  some ready to  eat  food as I hardly find time to make food & so   the  program can be specially  more delicious, snacks as available in the US.

It had also  help me out  with my  back pain   due to my sitting job .& weight  as the girth of my waist decreased  the pain also decreased    it was miracle  for me as I have to  take pain killer now and then ..   I had also planned out the MRI for my lumbar region for checking out  deformity with guidence from my orthopedic consultant .. but thanx weightless had saved all the suffering & monetary loss..

I am really greatfull to  Dr.  Nigam for bringing about a   fantastic regime for the weightloss

cheers