For Business

Medical Care:

1-2-365/36/5/9, Opposite Indira Park, Ramakrishna Mutt Road, Domalguda, Hyderabad 500029, TS

+91-40-33195544

The Best Doctors Dr.Kavitha Rao @ Dr.Mohan's
May 16, 2017 12:10 AM 5547 Views

Medical Care:

Dr.Mohan`s SC provided me required treatment for diabetes. I was really tensed when I saw my number increases over time as days passes my situation is going worse, literally I was avoiding parties food, my best friend suggest me about Dr.Mohan`s SC. For the first time I never believe that anyone can help me out of this situation but when my friend describe one of his aunt`s personal story of getting great result I was so happy and soon contacted the clinic and they booked my appointment for the diabetes treatment. I went and carry all the treatment one by one and after 2 treatment I had seen visible results. Thanks to Dr.Mohan`s SC. Frankly their treatment process and equipment s are pain free and friendly nature of their experts leads a great time and without any tension leads me to a great result. I had suggested this to others also who are suffering from this situation as I had and they are also happy with their treatments. One more thing I want to share their cost of treatments are also reasonable so that anyone can take that without any difficulty. So I would surely recommend this to all of you. Just try once and get the desired result. Thank You Dr.Mohan`s SC and which wouldn't be possible with out Dr.Kavitha Rao. thanks a lot to her.

Dr. Mohan's Diabetes Specialities Centre - Domalguda - Hyderabad