Shoe Weight:

I love them...
Oct 05, 2008 08:18 AM 22756 Views

Shoe Weight:

Range:

I'm a boy and i love wearing high boots. I got my first docs 6 years ago, a pair of steel toe 14 eyelets black boots. This year i'm going to buy the 20 holers, black, even though they are considered girlish. I just love my Martens boots and wear them everyday, even with jeans shorts. I wear them out, at school, everywhere! The taller they are, the more I like them and wear them also with the jeans inside the boots so that the whole boot height is visible.

I like it very much and get excited when people look at me and admire these beauties, so I always want to avoid hiding them under the jeans and try to wear them in a way they are noticeable and evident! It's definitely a great buy. They are very stylish, sexy and comfortable at the same time! I really love them and wear them in every occasion!

Absolutely awesome!