Shoe Weight:

Range:

Poor quality Dr. Martens
Dec 08, 2017 01:59 AM 5602 Views (via Mobile)

Shoe Weight:

Range:

Would post zero stars if available. I went to my Layton Famous Footwear for a pair of Doc Marten boots. I’ve owned the boots for about 6 months. These boots are falling apart literally at the seams! The upper is breaking away from the sole. What poor quality and workmanship! I called Dr Martens's and they said they may replace them in 1-2 months If they think it’s a manufacturing defect. They are falling apart! Unacceptable. Wish they would have told me these boots wouldn’t last 6 months and you’ll need more immediately. I won’t be buying Dr Martens brand again as their quality is nonexistent and their warranty is requiring me to purchase more boots today. Don’t think I’ll be shopping at famous footwear much more either. Iwill seek out somewhere that sells quality work boots. Famous footwear: thanks for nothing!

Signed Evan Thomas