Shoe Weight:

Customer service hell
Feb 27, 2019 04:47 AM 2621 Views

Shoe Weight:

Range:

I love the style, and if my boots didn't have a flaw that is taking Dr. Martens forever to even communicate about I would love the comfort. This is a pair of 1460 Wintergrip boots; there is a flaw in the stitching in the tongue that rubs my right instep raw - the left boot is perfect and very comfortable. However, this stitching flaw(you can feel the difference between the boots - it's significant) is preventing me from wearing them. I have emailed Customer Care multiple times, was put through to the warranty department, which told me I just didn't break them in. In my original contact with customer care I documented well the two-months of pain I endured hoping this flaw could be "broken in" but apparently the warranty department didn't read that. I replied. Waited. Replied again. Waited. I finally got another response telling me that they would be magnanimous and offer an exchange, but I would have to pay for the shipping. They still indicated that they doubted my "comfort" issues would be warranty related. I responded with the information requested to issue the RMA and several days later I again have heard nothing. I really wanted to love these boots. Now I just want this to be over with.

Dr. Martens