Work Ethics

Dr. manjusha Goje, A pedeatric DC Magarpatta City
Mar 14, 2016 12:38 PM 4708 Views

Work Ethics

Attitude

1) I had gone to this doctor when my child(3.5 year old) was sick having fever around 103 degrees.

Her vising hours were 6 pm to 9 pm in evening. We got an appointment of 6 o'clk after speaking to the receptionist and still had to wait till 7 o'clk at her clinic with this state of my child. where she was informed by her receptionist. This shows that she is not much concerned abt patients health. Its not on that day but on every subsequent visit, we have observed her late coming to clinic behaviour.

2) We dint like her treatment.She gave 8 different medicines to such a small kid, on the basis of different- different symptoms. One for reducing fever, one for vomiting, one for indigestion, one for cold cough, one for loose motions, one for multi- vitamins and so on.

It was so obvious that  my child got cured after taking so much of medicines, but soon after she developed her skin coming out  from the hands and legs because of so much heat inside the body due to lot of medicine intake.

3) She is very money oriented.She asked us to visit again tomorrow for she wanted to gave some vitamin A drops to the child. She then took the 300- 400 Rs next day for re-consultation.

I would suggest not to visit such a doctor and instead try to find some other.

Dr. Manjusha Goje