For Business

Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

Hyderabad India
My experience with hair transplantation
May 29, 2022 11:37 AM 224 Views (via Mobile)

Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

I consulted Dr. Madhu on 23rd and got treated for transplantation on 27th. Dr. Madhu explained me how it goes and how many grafts they can place based on my condition. They also explained pros and cons. Every staff member is very knowledgeable and guided me in such a way that I never felt I am undergoing any new procedure. During the procedure also they patiently explained all my questions and even they explained how it goes.. through out the treatment they will provide instructions about what to do. I came five years back also but that studying my condition Dr. Madhu suggested not to go for transplantation and suggested to take medication which I didn’t follow. After looking at my cousin, I was inspired and consulted again this year. I strongly recommend Dr. Madhu as I saw my friend and cousin who got treated and looks great now, with the same hope I came here and also I can recommend you for the same if you want to gain your old better look.

Dr Madhu's Advanced Hair Transplant Centre