Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

G-15, 3Rd Flr, Aboe Bata Room, South Extension Part-1, South Ext., Delhi 110049, DL

+91-11-42568800

Total waste of money, Don't go to Dr Batras ever
Issue Resolved
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
Aug 30, 2015 06:08 PM 6987 Views
(Updated Jul 14, 2019 05:58 PM)

Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

I went to Dr Batras for hairloss treatment after seeing the ads. They took pics of my scalp etc and gave me medicines for 1 year which I took properly. They charged me so much money that had I kept it in a bank, it would have given me very good returns.

I have totally wasted my money as I didn't get any help form their treatment whatsoever. I wish I had used the Patanjali Kesh Kanti Reetha shampoo instead.

I wouldn't recommend anyone to Dr Batras. They are looters with glossy ads and huge sign boards but totally useless and extortionate prices. ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH.

DON'T GO TO THEM.

Brand Response

Dear Ritika,
We hope that the above issue has been resolved to your satisfaction.This is a small step towards understanding our patients' health, well-being and achieving satisfactory treatment. If you have any queries or feedback, please share your clinic details and patient ID, we will get in touch with you.
Regards,

Dr Batra's® Team

By: DrBatrasHealth | Mar 04, 2016  04:58 PM Comments (3)

See full communications