Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

S.C.O. 21, First Floor, Above Lakme Salon, Sector 14, Old Delhi-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon 122001, HR

+91-124-4233767, +91-124-42337, +91-124-4233762, +91-124-4233761, +91-124-4233764

Effective
A token of appreciation from the brand
Mar 07, 2017 09:20 PM 5225 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Mar 07, 2017 09:13 PM)

Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

Me and my daughter having been undergoing treatment under Dr Deb, since the last 2 years . I had been suffering from vitiligo and there has been a considerable improvement not only on my skin pigmentation but also my overall health. My daughter used to have fever every 15 days but after treatment from Dr Deb the results are noteworthy. The Doctors and the staff at the facility are very courteous . I have recommended this clinic to my family members and friends.

Brand Response

Dear Bindi,
Thank you for sharing your happiness with us. We understand that health is wealth and therefore strive to provide the best treatment to our patients. It is indeed satisfying when our patients share about their improving health. We wish you enjoy a healthy and fulfilling life.
Regards,
Team Dr Batra’s™

By: DrBatrasHealth | Mar 09, 2017  04:44 PM Comments (0)

See full communications