Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

S.C.O. 21, First Floor, Above Lakme Salon, Sector 14, Old Delhi-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon 122001, HR

+91-124-4233767, +91-124-42337, +91-124-4233762, +91-124-4233761, +91-124-4233764

One or the another nose blocked with Sinus
A token of appreciation from the brand
Dec 12, 2016 11:04 AM 23720 Views

Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

Was having issues blocked nose typical sinus, checked with two of the Gurgaon's best ENT specialist and hence started taking heavy nasal drops to keep my nose clean but that was not good for long term; my immunity was weak to completely remove infection from my body.

later got advised for surgery of nose due to tilted bone(RIGHT DNS).

I was bit skeptical on surgery as not faced any issues with my complete health in journey of 36 years

then I approached Batra Clinic Gurgaon sec-14(via google) under Dr Deb Om Banerjee .

post my waterfall and blood test on allergy my medication started, to my surprise my nose got cleared in 14 days max( was suffering for 3 months)

Conclusion:- Keep patience for the medicines to work, do Yoga to increase body immunity and have faith in your Docter:)

Brand Response

Dear Mahendra,
We are really happy to learn about your improvement. We believe in a holistic treatment and take utmost care while treating our patients. Our patients' love and appreciation have always encouraged us. Thank you for sharing your experience. Wish you a healthy life.
Regards,
Team Dr Batra’s™

By: DrBatrasHealth | Dec 28, 2016  02:25 PM Comments (0)

See full communications