Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

S.C.O. 21, First Floor, Above Lakme Salon, Sector 14, Old Delhi-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon 122001, HR

+91-124-4233767, +91-124-42337, +91-124-4233762, +91-124-4233761, +91-124-4233764

Gurgaon, Haryana India
Outstanding Treatment for skin Alergy
A token of appreciation from the brand
Dec 31, 2016 05:15 PM 4640 Views
(Updated Dec 31, 2016 05:08 PM)

Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

Hi All to viewers,

My mother was suffering highly sensitive skin allergy. And we moved across almost every doctors for the treatment in gurgaon. But didn't get appropriate remedy for this. Finally we got recommendation from one of my friend to visit at Dr.Batra's sec-14 place.

And rest was the history, she started recovery within a month without any panic. Earlier the situation was very worst when on our first visit. But now nobody can say that my mother had that kind of severe skin allergy. She is perfectly fine now, I would like to thanks Dr. Batra's clinic and specially to Dr. Deb who diagnosed very well and treated that.

I would recommend for everyone for not to loose time and money anywhere, Just come straightaway to Dr. Batra's clinic and get better cure.

Patient ID: 893107

Patient Name: Raj Bala

Thanks

Parveen

Brand Response

Dear Parveen,
Thank you for sharing your happiness with us. We understand that health is wealth and therefore strive to provide the best treatment to our patients. It is indeed satisfying when our patients share about their improving health. We wish you enjoy a healthy and fulfilling life.
Regards,
Team Dr Batra’s™

By: DrBatrasHealth | Jan 02, 2017  02:30 PM Comments (0)

See full communications