Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

S.C.O. 21, First Floor, Above Lakme Salon, Sector 14, Old Delhi-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon 122001, HR

+91-124-4233767, +91-124-42337, +91-124-4233762, +91-124-4233761, +91-124-4233764

Service at its best
A token of appreciation from the brand
Jan 24, 2017 11:45 PM 24286 Views (via Android App)

Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

They promote their brand very much and I knew about them for long but never got a chance to visit any of their branches. But this time luckily I visited it with one of my friend very recently and would like to review it's services.

Staff were very decent and sound of their domain. They interrogated with right set of questions with such a nice and calm ambience. After that they asked us to wait for final consultation with the doctor. Doctor was quite generous and he enquired the issue and came out with root of the cause. Finally he suggested the medication and treatment, well it was costly though.

Let's hope it works but I am pleased with the overall experience at their place.

Brand Response

Dear Neehar,
Thank you for sharing your experience and appreciating our services. Our patients' love and appreciation have always encouraged us. Wish you a healthy and happy life.
Regards,
Team Dr Batra’s™

By: DrBatrasHealth | Jan 25, 2017  03:52 PM Comments (0)

See full communications