Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

S.C.O. 21, First Floor, Above Lakme Salon, Sector 14, Old Delhi-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon 122001, HR

+91-124-4233767, +91-124-42337, +91-124-4233762, +91-124-4233761, +91-124-4233764

Psoriasis cure guaranteed
A token of appreciation from the brand
Mar 05, 2017 04:34 PM 5830 Views

Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

I have been suffering from Psoriasis for 2 years(from 2014 to 2016). I have been doing allopaths and taking photo-therapy regularly. The treatment was degrading my financial and mental health. Seeing no improvement, I was suffering from social health problems, even have issues with in my personal life. One of my friend recommended me Dr Batra's Positive Health Clinic.

For past one year, I have been taking treatment from Dr. Batra's clinic, Sector-14, Gurgaon, Haryana, under Dr. Deb Banerjee. To diagnose the root cause, doctor started with an extensive psychological test and then I was prescribed some medicines. Dr. Deb Banerjee is very soft spoken and nice person. He even guides me with diet and ways to control stress, which are effective to control this disease.

Now I am totally cured and confident with my life.

I believe that Homeopathy is a slow but effective way of treatment. Every month doctor tracks my progress and the clinic sends me automatic reminder.

I would recommend every patient with Psoriasis to consult Dr Batra's Positive Health Clinic.

At the end I can say it's magical.

Ritwick Chatterjee

Brand Response

Dear Ritwick,
Thank you for sharing your happiness with us. We understand that health is wealth and therefore strive to provide the best treatment to our patients. It is indeed satisfying when our patients share about their improving health. We wish you enjoy a healthy and fulfilling life.
Regards,
Team Dr Batra’s™

By: DrBatrasHealth | Mar 15, 2017  05:30 PM Comments (0)

See full communications