Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

S.C.O. 21, First Floor, Above Lakme Salon, Sector 14, Old Delhi-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon 122001, HR

+91-124-4233767, +91-124-42337, +91-124-4233762, +91-124-4233761, +91-124-4233764

Liver Related problem solved completely
A token of appreciation from the brand
Dec 24, 2016 03:11 PM 6575 Views

Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

I was having some serious liver related issues for last 5 years in which the SGPT & SGOT level was dangerously high(More than 350 while the range is below 80) & had tried so many allopathic/homeopathic/ayurvedic medicine but all went in vain. Then I started my treatment under guidance of Dr.Deb Om Banerjee in Dr.Batra's Sec 14 chamber & to my utter surprise the problem got cured completed in a year. Yes I do get myself treated for a year but owing to the severity of the disease, it is completely justified to treat the problem for a year. Currently in my Liver Function Test I found the level of both SGPT & SGOT are well within 50(OK range 35-80). Doctor Deb is highly professional & takes care of his patient all the time with devoting lot of time in face to face interaction & analyzing the same from the root. Even in case of his absence at the clinic, he is happy to help with suggestions over phone. I am so happy with his treatment & will recommend everybody. Thanks to Dr. Batras & Dr. Banerjee.

Brand Response

Dear Raju,
It is indeed a good news. We are happy to learn about your improvement. We take utmost care while treating our patients and it is encouraging to hear about their good health. Thank you for sharing your experience. We wish you a healthy life.
Regards,
Team Dr Batra’s™

By: DrBatrasHealth | Dec 26, 2016  02:15 PM Comments (0)

See full communications