Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

S.C.O. 21, First Floor, Above Lakme Salon, Sector 14, Old Delhi-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon 122001, HR

+91-124-4233767, +91-124-42337, +91-124-4233762, +91-124-4233761, +91-124-4233764

Amazing Experience with Dr. Batra's Clinic
A token of appreciation from the brand
Jan 01, 2017 04:24 AM 4759 Views

Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

I am under the treatment of Dr Deb Om Banerjee at Dr Batra's clinic at sec 14,Gurgaon for the last one year.Dr Deb is a very efficient & competent doctor and I have found him extremely professional and well read person. He is highly courteous and positive in his approach. I had Urticaria problem for last many years and with his treatment I have benefitted to a great extent.

His staff at the clinic is also very courteous and prompt in their dealings with the patients.

Shobha Kumar

Brand Response

Dear Pramod,
We are really happy to learn about your improvement. We believe in a holistic treatment and take utmost care while treating our patients. Our patients' love and appreciation have always encouraged us. Thank you for sharing your experience. Wish you a healthy life.
Regards,
Team Dr Batra’s™

By: DrBatrasHealth | Jan 02, 2017  02:14 PM Comments (0)

See full communications