Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

S.C.O. 21, First Floor, Above Lakme Salon, Sector 14, Old Delhi-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon 122001, HR

+91-124-4233767, +91-124-42337, +91-124-4233762, +91-124-4233761, +91-124-4233764

Feeling good just because of Dr. batras ??
A token of appreciation from the brand
Dec 24, 2016 12:12 PM 6802 Views

Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

I was suffering from hair fall from a long Time and tried every thing to reduce that but nothing worked, then I heard about Dr. Batras and decided to consult then and I am happy that I choose Dr. Batra. Now after 2 yrs of treatment and continuing I feel more confident and happy. My hair loss problem has gone and its all just because of Dr. Deb, really grateful to you for everything you have done for solving my hair problem. ????

Patient code - 735498(Nikita)

Brand Response

Dear Nikita,
We are really happy to learn about your improvement. We believe in a holistic treatment and take utmost care while treating our patients. Our patients' love and appreciation have always encouraged us. Thank you for sharing your experience. Wish you a healthy life.
Regards,
Team Dr Batra’s™

By: DrBatrasHealth | Dec 26, 2016  02:17 PM Comments (0)

See full communications