Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

S.C.O. 21, First Floor, Above Lakme Salon, Sector 14, Old Delhi-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon 122001, HR

+91-124-4233767, +91-124-42337, +91-124-4233762, +91-124-4233761, +91-124-4233764

Excellent for hair fall solutions
A token of appreciation from the brand
Dec 24, 2016 07:13 PM 4716 Views

Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

I have been getting my hair treatment from Dr. Batra's, Sector 14- Gurgaon since the past five months. I am very pleased with the results so far. Basically I will list the changes I observed-

1) Earlier, my hair strength was so bad that my hair would come off by even brushing it. Now this is not the case. I can run my hands through the hair without the fear of its breakage.

2) My bald spots on the scalp aren't there anymore. This implies that both my density and my hair thickness have improved. This has also led to a huge confidence boost.

3) Most importantly, there have been no lifestyle changes.

Hence, Dr. Batra's clinic at Sector-14 Gurgaon gets a glowing recommendation from me.

Brand Response

Dear Vaibhav,
Thank you for the appreciation. We take utmost care while treating our patients and it is encouraging to hear such kind words from you. Our patients' love and appreciation have always encouraged us. We wish you a healthy life.
Regards,
Team Dr Batra’s™

By: DrBatrasHealth | Dec 26, 2016  02:12 PM Comments (0)

See full communications