Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

S.C.O. 21, First Floor, Above Lakme Salon, Sector 14, Old Delhi-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon 122001, HR

+91-124-4233767, +91-124-42337, +91-124-4233762, +91-124-4233761, +91-124-4233764

Great experience
A token of appreciation from the brand
Mar 21, 2017 10:32 PM 6186 Views

Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

Hi I am ankur and I started treatment with dr batra in nov 2016 and my experience has been fabulous.

it has been 03 months since I started treatment and the result are good as suggested by Dr. Deb first they will work on hair fall. Now, my hair fall has significantly reduced and treatment is working along medicine as recommend by dr,Deb banerjee .

The entire experience was great. The whole team was very supportive and helpful and took excellent care of me.

Thanks to Dr batras & Dr Deb Baneerjee

Brand Response

Dear Ankur,
Thank you for your kind words. We are glad to know about your improvement. Our patients' love and appreciation have always encouraged us. Wish you a healthy and happy life.
Regards,
Team Dr Batra’s™

By: DrBatrasHealth | Mar 22, 2017  02:35 PM Comments (0)

See full communications