Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

S.C.O. 21, First Floor, Above Lakme Salon, Sector 14, Old Delhi-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon 122001, HR

+91-124-4233767, +91-124-42337, +91-124-4233762, +91-124-4233761, +91-124-4233764

BEST HOMEOPATHY IN GURGAON
A token of appreciation from the brand
Dec 23, 2016 01:23 PM 7104 Views

Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

I was suffering from Psoriasis( skin problem) for the past 7 years and tried various renowned allopathy clinics but no one was able to cure it. finally I found Br. Batra's Clinic and met Dr Deb Om Banerji regarding my 7 year old problem.

the 7 year old problem was cured in just 2 months and for the last 1 year I am taking the medicines to cure it completely and have not seen a single sign of my problem.

Brand Response

Dear Dinesh,
It is indeed a good news. We are happy to learn about your improvement. We take utmost care while treating our patients and it is encouraging to hear about their good health. Thank you for sharing your experience. We wish you a healthy life.
Regards,
Team Dr Batra’s™

By: DrBatrasHealth | Dec 23, 2016  05:21 PM Comments (0)

See full communications