Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

S.C.O. 21, First Floor, Above Lakme Salon, Sector 14, Old Delhi-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon 122001, HR
Timings: Monday to Friday : 11 am to 8 pm and Saturday – Sunday: 10 am to 9 pm

Dr Batra's

+91-124-4233767, +91-124-42337, +91-124-4233762, +91-124-4233761, +91-124-4233764

Reliable and Efficient
A token of appreciation from the brand
Mar 05, 2017 09:29 PM 6842 Views

Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

Dr Batra's Homeopathy Cares

Dr Batra's Homeopathy is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

I and my family members having been undergoing treatment under Dr Deb, since the last year .

The results have been positive.

I had been suffering from migraine and there has been a considerable improvement. My dependency on pain killer is coming down.

The Doctors and the staff at the facility are very courteous .

I would recommend this healthcare facility to others. Homeopathy works wonders if prescribed by an expert physician like Dr Deb.

Brand Response

Dear Charu,
It is indeed a good news. We are glad to learn about your improvement. Our patients' health is our priority and it is fulfilling to hear about their well being. Thank you for sharing your experience and wish you a healthy and happy life.
Regards,