Happy_Republic_Day_2020

Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

C-17, Mall 21, 2Nd Flr, Opp.Raj Mandir Cinema Hall, Bhagwan Das Road, C-Scheme, Jaipur 302001, RJ
Timings: Monday to Friday : 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Saturday – Sunday: 10:00 a.m to 9:00 p.m

+91-141-4071601, +91-141-40716, +91-141-4071602, +91-141-4071603, +91-141-4071604

Fake clinic
Issue Resolved
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
Jan 13, 2018 03:45 PM 8516 Views
(Updated Jan 13, 2018 03:52 PM)

Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

I am not satisfied from the treatment I am patient and I was taking treatment for my hair loss I live in jaipur  and I am talking my treatment from dr batra's clinic mansarovar I have taken 6 month plan and in 4 months starting my case study by dr ankur johri and next 2 months by dr nidhi so there is no positive results and my medicine was giving me without chemical or liquid drug it means only dry packet. but in last 1 month for convencing me they are giving me right medicine properly and saying to me you will pay next 6 month for better results. but I think I have not get the right treatment.

Brand Response

Dear Hemant,
We are concerned to note your grievance. Please share with us the clinic details and patient ID so that we can look into your concern and assist you better.
Regards,
Patient Experience Team Dr Batra's™

By: DrBatrasHealth | Jan 15, 2018  03:37 PM Comments (3)

See full communications