Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

1St Floor, Shop-2, Le-Desire Mall, Opp. Hari Om Tower, Circular Road, Ranchi 834001, JH

+91-651-2562191, +91-651-2562093, +91-651-2562195, +91-651-2562030

Treatment out come is good Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
A token of appreciation from the brand.
Oct 27, 2016 12:05 PM 4627 Views

Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

In Dr. Batrs clinic my experience was pretty good. I ws suffering from hair loss since 3 yrs, and after taking treatment from here, now I am doing well.

Brand Response

Dear Prince,
Thank you for sharing your experience. We believe in a holistic treatment and it is our constant effort to provide you with the best treatment. We are happy to know about your experience and wish you a healthy life.
Regards,
Team Dr Batra’s™

By: DrBatrasHealth | Nov 13, 2016  11:40 PM Comments (0)

See full communications