Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

1St Floor, Shop-2, Le-Desire Mall, Opp. Hari Om Tower, Circular Road, Ranchi 834001, JH

+91-651-2562191, +91-651-2562093, +91-651-2562195, +91-651-2562030

Totally Cheating to Customer , Not better Service
Issue Resolved
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
Dec 29, 2016 12:52 AM 14315 Views

Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

Before 1 Year, I visit Circular Road Ranchi, For check up my hair Fall solution,

Doctor see my head and all information ask me about my Health.

Finally I decide to, I will check up to hair fall, The cost of Treatment is 14000 Rupees for One Year.

Dr.Say that all medicine will provide under in cost of your 14000. The Clinic Collect all money in 3 months(Full 1 Year Cost)

I take medicine 2 Month but no any benefit to the medicine, Dr. Only prove Homeopathic medicine, If Clinic give other product of Hair fall. Like as Shampoo, Oil, Hair Conditioner .they take extra Money of the product.

Finally I have leave the treatment to the Dr.

No any Benefit to the Treatment . Cost is high but no service, I am Very dissatisfied

Brand Response

Dear Md Manjoor,
We are concerned to note your grievance. We believe in a holistic treatment and do not encourage any negligence towards our patients. Kindly share your patient ID and clinic details so that we can look into your concern and assist you better.
Regards,
Team Dr Batra’s™

By: DrBatrasHealth | Dec 29, 2016  11:02 AM Comments (0)

See full communications