Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

1St Floor, Shop-2, Le-Desire Mall, Opp. Hari Om Tower, Circular Road, Ranchi 834001, JH

+91-651-2562191, +91-651-2562093, +91-651-2562195, +91-651-2562030

All skin problems. Solutions is here
A token of appreciation from the brand
Feb 10, 2017 07:54 PM 5686 Views (via Android App)

Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

Dr. Batra clinic is a brand in medical world, where we can solve our all skin related issues. Here I am sharing you all my personal experience in Dr. Batra clinic at Ranchi I has been facing skin problems of etching for long time. Then I came know about this clinic. The staff of the clinic is so friendly that you cannot amazing. The clinic is equipped with latest technology and there is separate arrangements for different types of disease. I am benefited from Dr. Batra clinic and I must admit that the doctors and other staff are very helpful in nature. I must suggest all of you to visit Dr. Batra clinic if you have any queries about skin disease.

Brand Response

Dear Amit,
Thank you for sharing your experience and appreciating our services. We are really happy to know about your improvement. Our patients' love and appreciation have always encouraged us.
Wish you a healthy and happy life.
Regards,
Team Dr Batra’s™

By: DrBatrasHealth | Feb 13, 2017  03:04 PM Comments (0)

See full communications