Academics:

Alumni Network:

Paliwal Park Road, Kamla Nagar, Agra 282004, UP

+91-562-2820051

VERY BAD EXPERIENCE IN DR. BR AMBEDKAR UNIVERSITY
Aug 02, 2018 10:02 PM 3142 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Aug 03, 2018 11:17 AM)

Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

One and the only worst university in the world

Very bad experience I had

A year ago I had done my B.Sc and haven't received any validating documents

Till now the irresponsible and corrupted department concerned with examination and evaluation are not taking any action against my complaint

Due to their fault I have lost my one year.

Now I am provisionally admitted for Msc.

For continuation it requires the certificates of previous studies. And I had'begged'(even though its their duty and my right) the university to provide my certificates and no help came to me.

The university authority is spoiling the students future. . They are playing with educational rights of candidates.

I have noticed that bribery is common here. And by earning money from candidates they do very nasty things against the students by giving non genuine certificates.

Inside the university the agents are playing their role too. Trapping candidates for money

I haven't seen anything like this before anywhere. .

I am now helded at agra expecting my problems to be solved soon.

When I went to registrar office for submission of application once more the authority said to'get off' from there. That means the candidates should not ask for their rights. Only the authority owes you at time of admission and fees submission

After that they won't care about what happens to the student.

We have to pay the fees, write the exams, pass all subjects and we have to bribe them for certificates.

Now I'm regretting for doing my B.Sc at Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar university., Agra

If anyone reads this. You have to think first.

Dr B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra