Medical Care:

+91-11-30403040

Excellent Hospital
Sep 10, 2017 02:47 PM 15549 Views

Medical Care:

My mother was admitted to this hospital on Monday for onco surgery. Surgery was done on Tuesday and my mother was discharged on Thursday. The head of the Cancer Department(Dr Kapil), his entire team of doctors(especially Dr Salim), the head nurse in Oncology(I forget her name I'm afraid), the nursing and GD staff on the 5th floor - we got care and concern from everyone of them. In fact at the time of admission the staff in that deptt went out of their way to speed up the formalities. And likewise upon discharge the billing deptt was very cooperative in completing the formalities quickly.

The F&B quality for the patient was also very good and my mother enjoyed almost all that she ate.

Overall a very high quality experience and definitely a much better than my experience in the well-known hospital chains in South Delhi.

Dr. B.L. Kapur Memorial Hospital - Pusa Road - Delhi