Medical Care:

Radha Soami Satsang, Rajendra Place, Pusa Road, Delhi 110005, DL

+91-11-30403040

New Delhi India
Worst experience
Aug 13, 2016 01:04 AM 19607 Views (via Android App)

Medical Care:

Few days ago, me my sis and my father went to BL Kaput hospital.

As we reached for the first time I saw the hospital and it was more like 5star hotel. So I thought the services must be the same. But I was so wrong. My father was having an injury in his leg, he could not stand for long. We made him sit as he was in pain and said we immediately meet the doctor.

Now this one is awesome when I asked about the doctor the nurse said pay us Rs 1000 then we will let you if doctor is available or not. I was shocked I was like they charge Rs 1000 to give details. Big lol what so ever I paid the computer system was not working they said us to wait. I said my father is in pain and the nurse said you have to wait. Ok being patient we should wait after almost half an hour I asked again can we meet the doctor now my father is really in pain. She said talk to Vaishali.

Now this fellow girl has no humanity being a women over smart over arrogant said you have to wait for 2hrs for your father's turn. My sister asked why it's almost 1.5hrs to us waiting for doctor and you are saying wait for another couple of hours. Miss Vaishali straight away been so rude to us by saying wait or GET LOST n we were sooo shocked who can someone can say this. We complaint about her and another lady straight away took to meet doctor. This hospital is the worst hospital I have ever seen. My small suggestion for this hospital is there name should not be Blk it should be Bkl that suits better specially to Vaishali. I still can't forget her name.

Write a Review on Dr. B.L. Kapur Memorial Hospital - Pusa Road - Delhi