Medical Care:

Urgent Query
Jan 28, 2017 03:12 PM 16532 Views

Medical Care:

Hi everyone,

after reading the reviews I am scared to visit a psychiatrist who has his own clinic but works at this hospital. I am in big problem, DOn't know which psychiatrist to go to. I am talking about Dr. Shwetank bansal.

Or should I visit Dr. J Wadhawan in gangaram?

I have long time stomach issues and unfortunately was induced into psychiatric medicines by cruel doctors in 2015 for 3 months which I left abruptly due to side effects leading to weakness in limbs and dizziness which I have been carrying for last 1.5 years. Since every day is tough on me and can't bear this as my career too has got destroyed keeping at home all the time, I want to gather courage and resume allopathy - psychiatrist and may be gastro if required to get out of it.

Have kept away from allopathy for 1.5 years except for regular antacids which I have been taking with no effects and 2 months of visits at gangaramgastro last year which too gave me side effect. Started homeopathy in december last year but except for effect on 1 small stomach symptom, haven't really got benefits as of now. Confused if in serious condition like this, can homeppathy psychiatry be beneficial to me or allopathy is the only way out. I am keeping at home only bearing all that is happening in my body and being indecisive as I am really scared of these doctors now after having gone through a lot in the past.

Please suggest. What to do? Resuming psychiatry is a must, I know but which stream of medicines, which hospital and which doctor?

Write a Review on Dr. B.L. Kapur Memorial Hospital - Pusa Road - Delhi