Medical Care:

+91-11-30403040

Avoid BLK Hospital
Dec 29, 2018 11:20 PM 4915 Views

Medical Care:

I had very very BAD experienced with this hospital.My dad had bypass surgery in this hospital and they kept him in ICU for more than 10 days for making money.They didn't even told us that he got Bed sore's and about his increase Urea and URIC Acid Level.There was no transparency and communication between patient attendant and doctors. Every time they asked to us sign consent form as a formality.Post operative care and physiotherapy care were so pathetic and worse.They medically tortured my Dad everyday.He lost his strength because of improper care.I advise EVERYONE including INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS not to go this hospital.They make money from you and never give proper treatment.Worse And Pathetic Hospital in Delhi.I request everyone to avoid BLK Hospital.Worse Doctor in the cardiac surgery department.They never ADMITS Their MISTAKES And please avoid signing CONSENT FORM once you see the deteriorating conditions of the Ur patient.They are expert in hiding everything even complication from you and the patient.BEWARE before going to this worst and hospital in Delhi.

Write a Review on Dr. B.L. Kapur Memorial Hospital - Pusa Road - Delhi