Work Ethics

Attitude

Seoni Malwa India
Wrong diagnosis make problem
Nov 20, 2017 01:39 AM 4762 Views (via Android App)

Work Ethics

Attitude

My friend have job in chennai at that time I was visited to chennai and at that duration one day my friend have severe stomach pain.

We are new in chennai but the person around us suggest us to show patient to dr ahmed ali in mehta hospital, who are a famous gastrointerologist in chennai.

We go there and show the patient to dr amjad ali sir.

He is looking experienced dr because a long que waiting for him and his charges are high.

When our number come, He check the patient by pressing his hand on my friends abdomen and said that this is normal acidity pain, and prescribed some antacid and painreliver medicine for few days.

There is little relief in pain But after few day our friend pain are worse then before, then we all are come back to bhopal our homecity and show patient to the global hospital where dr sanjay see our patient.

HE see patient and did some investigation and said that your patient has severe internal issue which must be operated soon. Then we take treatment from dr sanjay in global hospital and then our patient get cure.

Dr ahmad ali nature is very kind and joyfull but he does not diagnose my friends disease.

Dr. Ahmed Ali