Fragrance:

mumbai India
I Don't Like Dove Soap
Apr 18, 2016 01:30 PM 5001 Views

Fragrance:

In winter season my skin got to be dry.so I utilized bird cleanser for my skin.Yes it saturates the skin however after some time the skin turns out to be so slick and its excessively chipchip. The bird scent is great however its not took a shot at my skin.i utilized it for 1 months yet in one month just my skin shading changed to black.then I quit utilizing this cleanser and subsequent to ceasing by utilized this cleanser my skin shading got to be typical shading and size is so little and cost is so high. along these lines, I for one prescribe not to utilize this organizations item infact you go for something else.

It saturates the skin yet after some time the skin turns out to be sleek I utilized this cleanser taking a gander at the promotion yeh love nhi dove hai however then my skin turned slick sort Also the cleanser is little when contrasted with the cleanser.

Dove Soap