Ease of Use:

Jan 18, 2018 04:32 PM 859 Views

Ease of Use:

After Effect:

Fragrance:

My hair expert recommended me to use dove intensive repair shampoo for my hair breakage issue. By, experts advice I choose this brand for my hair because I used to style my hair very often. I have been using this product for past 3 years. So, I am ready share my experience on this shampoo. It is white color and have signature dove fragrance. The shampoo works nice and after couple of washes my hair became smoother.I have tried many shampoos that make my hair ends rough but this shampoo is totally different oil is good but best shampoo is required.it contains kertain actives and dove claimes that they will reconstruct the repaired hair at the said level. it controls the frizzyness of the hair and it is so amazing such a way I can skip the conditioner after every wash. packing wise it is a classic white bottle packing is so easy to handle the bottle during the hair wash. And it comes in an affordable price.It is really a cost worthy shampoo. I bought 340ml of rs.125. I am pretty impressed with this shampoo.If you have frizzy hair problems, you can also try this shampoo.

Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Shampoo