Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Hong Kong Hong Kong
Did i see this movie before...
Apr 22, 2006 12:47 PM 2467 Views
(Updated Apr 22, 2006 12:47 PM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

I have no words to describe this PATHETIC Movie. Why cant our directors like Suneel Darshan or whatever... get out of their shell and make something which is not predictable.. I mean what is the Use of watching a movie, whose each and every plot you know from the beginning... Its like and examination whose answers you already have in your small paper which you skipped into the examination hall..

From the very start, there is not a single scene, which you can say is original. or Darshan saab put his brain in it and let the brain worked something up.. Rich Kid.. Father mother have no time. so definitely he find another person, who is caring.. Actually if I say it correctly, All the millionaires in US and India are very very Homely, Vegetarian and fortunately boring people ( as read in an article in Rediff). so why all the rich parents in our movies are like this....

One more predictable scene the one where Bobby saves his sister.. I cant believe the director didn’t get any other idea.. If the sister and brother is not talking to each other. so how to bring them close and make them realize the sister-brother bond..??? Create a bad guy, take a location of Pub. ask the bad guy to harass the sister, Brother come on time.. save the sister and Sister says '' Bhaiya mujhe maaf kardo... '' they cant think of anything else.. there are many many ways to make a sister love her brother.. Ask her if she love somebody, and if she says yes.. talk to the guy and if possible make their love come true... or do something which will help her to get her in higher educations..

It is not that I don’t like movies with emotions….. I love movies which are made on human bonding.. I love when I see DDLJ ( one of my fav), HAHK( another fav.) , KKHH, Lagaan(Classic).. and recently RDB.. but how can you see the same thing over and over again....Why these directors think as we are just a fools to whom they can feed anything and we will accept it..

Actually I don’t even want to give even 1 star to this movie, but MS don’t have any rating less than that, so I am holding my hands with great pressure to give this movie 1 star..

Drashan Saab... Please , please . Come out of your Shell and make something which is watchable..

Dosti - Friends Forever