187, Zainab VillaTurner Road, Bandra West, Mumbai 400050, MH

My visits to Mumbai's best experience
Apr 08, 2002 06:07 PM 3335 Views
(Updated Apr 08, 2002 06:12 PM)

Hi There

Well believe me I give credit to my nephew for introducing me to this place.

Yes it is located at Lokhandwala as well I mean around there, not being very much

familiar as too many yrs away.

But this was the best not like bailey's I enjoyed as well as introduced my guests who had come later from out here.

And believe me they went crazy what stuffing to choose for their dosas.

Hi Nilesh Mami wishes to thank you for this, as you made my stay also memorable as we are two peas in a pod.

By the way this nephew is too good in Confectioneries you people in Mumbai must have heard about Venus.

Well Folk's he is the one whole and soul of it.

And believe me Bandra crowd will vouch for it, but for him I would never have known Dosa Diner.

My guests went ga ga over it now time for my husband to do so, as I am sure to take him there it gives you value for your money.

Once in a while we housewives feel like eating out also as we cook for the families,

so wish to dine out , if places like this are available .easy on the purse strings, as well a luxury treat,

wow what would we want more.

By the way I would never hesitate to introduce anyone,anytime go out enjoy a good

dinner I would say at .The Dosa Diner.

It's prices are reasonable.

All they stuffings are good.

Especially the Stew and rice it was too good. Well prepared.

Dosas are nice and crispy and with it the Kheema stuffing was excellent.

And most important the service is good, all smiling faces no grumpy ones, that's rather important.

No complaints what so ever will be seeing you soon.

Dosa Diner here I come keep up the good taste and the easy to pay prices so people of all categories enjoy your good taste. Will be seeing you soon

as will be sharing you with the most important person in my life. My Hubby.

Thank's for being my best experience.

Bye Happy Gudi Padwa