Readability:

A treat for everyone
May 03, 2015 06:24 PM 12968 Views

Readability:

Story:

This book is the milestone in the field of knowledge about the food habits and dieting. Before starting this book I was holding lots of myths and wrong information which got removed slowly and slowly as I sailed through various chapters of this book. thanks to author for giving us a privilege to get the consultation that at par of Bollywood celebrities and corporate czars, which as a middle class citizen would never had been able to afford.

One of the finest books anyone can have on fitness and weight management. She has taken a holistic view on weight loss and not limited her only to the fat loss.She has shattered several myths associated with so called healthy foods.

My take on this book:-Anyone willing to have a healthy lifestyle, can go with this book.You will at no loss whatsoever.

Dont Lose Your Mind, Lose Your Weight - Rujuta Diwekar