Noida India
Spoiled my pizza
Nov 26, 2017 09:25 AM 1735 Views (via Android App)

I have a very horrific experience with dominos as 3 days ago I ordered 2 medium size pizza for ₹399 but I heard that dominos has started accepting credit card so I tried to do paymemt through my HDFC credit card , but dominos portal denied payment acceptance so when I got tired of trying I alternatively opted for cash on delivery but as per their claim I got my order after 2 hrs and pizza boy ask for ₹599 which was ₹200 more which I saw on site but I paid anyway and inside pizza packets topping of all pizza were disturbed and pizza got stiffed and frozen and it was not eatable so I tried to complain in dominos customer care but executive there said to me that we are not responsible for late delivery if you want Hot and tasty pizza so try to visit our outlet then I get to know and realised one thing that dominos is now a big brand and no longer concerned with customer's point of view and their problems .

So service quality have been degraded over the years as their bussiness grew they are now not concerned with customers problem as they did to me by not apologising instead arguing with me

Information depth is rubbish as I saw price of pizza ₹399 but when it comes to pay they charged me ₹555 so they wont stand on their own words & commitment and also pizza was not like it was shown on sites hence they post fake & alluring pics of various pizza with fake discounted price only to lure customer but if once one order then they charge hefty amount and at the same time give mediocre quality pizza.

Content of site is not up to the mark as if one has to seach for a pizza of particular choice then its not going to be a cakewalk becuase I have to scroll and search for 15 min to find my ( PEPPY PANEER ) pizza.

No they are not user friendly as even on charging so massively they do not give you quality pizza of your taste as well as do not address your concern if any mishap happened .

To load pizza on this site takes a lot of time and sometimes it got hangs so often.

Write a Review on Dominos.co.in