Vijayawada
Not Up to their Mark
Nov 22, 2017 02:08 PM 1482 Views

I usually love pizzas and I usually visit dominos food place at any place when I see while travelling and I also used to order online many times. But except for few times, I am always getting disappointed with their presentation and with the poor taste of pizza.

Usually I loved to order Corn pizza and chicken pizza most. Always when I order corn pizza. It will be a big dud except 2 times I think probably. They provides a very hard base which is really weird to taste. Is this is a way that a branded food place that offers such a low quality food that plays with people's health, that too on paying such high price for a pizza.

Whenever I visited their store, we need to say ok with what they say and they will charge you a high price for the pizza around 450 to 600 rupees. So that we can get a pizza of large size that we can eat it with some nice taste. Otherwise I always disappointed with their serving of such tasteless pizzas which is a pack of unhealthy or expired contents.

Write a Review on Dominos.co.in